Cuniculture and poultry
17/07/2019 · Cuniculture and Poultry
04/04/2019 · Cuniculture and Poultry
- 01/07/2019 · Cuniculture and Poultry GENE-SWitCH_Fase2: The regulatory GENomE of SWine and CHicken, functional annotation during development.
- 01/01/2019 · Cuniculture and Poultry CAMPYBIO: Understanding host-pathogen interactions of Campylobacter infection in broilers in order to design targeted control strategies in poultry production
- 01/01/2019 · Cuniculture and Poultry GENEF2: Enhancing breeding programs for improving feed efficiency in pig and rabbit: modelling the relationship between its component traits and assessing selection strategies
- 01/01/2019 · Cuniculture and Poultry IMMUNO-FEED: Assessment of the imunomodulatory effects induced by probiotic strains (as an alternative to antibiotics) on the regulatory mechanisms of inflammation and tolerance in birds.
- 01/01/2019 · Cuniculture and Poultry TECHWEL: Technological developments for animal welfare certification and early risk assessment in intensive pork and poultry production chains
- Francesch, M. ; Torrallardona, D. ; Brufau, J. (2017). Proceedings of the 21st European Symposium on Poultry Nutrition. The Netherlands: Wageningen Academic Publishers Cuniculture and Poultry
- Tous, N. ; Esteve-Garcia, E. (2017). Regulation of feeding behaviour after feeding disproportionate amounts of amino acids. A: 21st European Symposium on Poultry Nutrition. Proceedings. Salou/Vila-Seca, 8 – 11 May, 2017, 96 (Ponència) Cuniculture and Poultry
- Rodehutscord, M.; Adeola, O.; Angel, R.; Bikker, P.; Delezie, E.; Dozier, W.A.; Umar Faruk, M.; Francesch, M. (2017). Results of an international phosphorus digestibility ring test with broiler chickens. Poultry Science (en premsa) Cuniculture and Poultry