These are the IRTA scientific programs that work in the care of the environment:
And these are the IRTA centers where we work specifically on environment projects:
17/07/2020 · climate change
14/05/2020 · climate change
19/12/2019 · climate change
- 11/10/2018 · climate change CLIMAVIT21: Agrometeorology as a starting point for a stable and quality wine production in climatic conditions in the 21st century. DO Empordà i DO Pla de Bages
- 18/07/2018 · climate change GO CARBOCERT: Optimization of carbon sequestration in agricultural soils
- 01/01/2018 · climate change LLITCOMPOST: Bed management strategies in dairy cattle farms based on the "composting-bed" concept
- 26/06/2017 · climate change VITIMPACT: Contribution to environmental assessment of viticulture: quantification and adjustments emission factors to Mediterranean conditions.
- 15/06/2017 · climate change Bread wheat breeding for facing the current challenges of the crop in Spain: adaptation to climate change, quality and resistance to biotic stresses.
- Sala, S.; Antón, A. ; McLaren, S.J.; Notarnicola, B.; Saouter, E.; Sonesson, U. (2017). In quest of reducing the environmental impacts of food production and consumption. Journal of Cleaner Production 140 (Part 2 ):387-398 climate change